English Let's talk about this beautiful language

#1 User is offline   Thrill Icon

• Placida
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Editor

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:17 AM

How did you learn English? When? Do you consider it as a difficult language?

I learned English since I was a child. I was watching cartoons and without even knowing, I started to understand what the english actors were talking, and I could even speak a little bit.
I think English is not difficult to learn and since it is an universal language it worth learning.

#2 User is offline   Harken Icon

• All hail shoegaze!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Membri Avansaţi

Posted 25 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

It is indeed a beautiful language. I have a special love for English.. Well, maybe it's also because I have a huge crush on England :"> Living there is one of my greatest dreams.
I don't consider it to be a difficult language. It's actually pretty easy, although there are too many people who rely on its easiness and forget to use grammar rules correctly.
I first started studying English in kindergarten, but we had a very stupid teacher (the 'childrens' type), so I don't think it counts. My mum was the one who taught me to pronounce the words with a British accent, when I was about 5 years old. That's how I impressed my English teacher when we started studying the languge at school, in the second grade. Of course, Cartoon Network was a good practice, since I used to love to impersonate different characters.

#3 User is offline   Rogeroo Icon

• Boboc
  • Pip
  • Group: Membri

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

I'm English, but English teachers tell me its a very strange language to learn with so many words meaning the same thing. I'm just glad in english so i can speak it !

#4 User is offline   Anca_stelista4ever Icon

• JuventusGirl
  • Icon
  • Group: Faimosi
  • Interests:fotbal, muzica, limbi straine, net etc.
  • Idolul Meu:Nu stiu exact

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

When I was 5, my mother took me to an English teacher...and there I started to learn about this beautiful language...then at school and now I`m still learning English

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users